Dell Linux mailing list

gary at lerhaupt.com gary at lerhaupt.com
Mon Jul 28 18:50:01 EDT 2003

I agree and I think most of the stuff does work out of the box.  However its
at least comforting to know that if it doesn't or if it later develops
problems, that list will get you exactly what you need to solve the problem.
I happened to see people with problems here and wanted to make sure they knew
of this great resource.