HELP!

Eric Uren enrico341 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 24 11:24:56 EDT 2003

To whomever it may concern,

              I work at a company called AT systems. We recently aquired
thirty SBC's. I was assigned to develop a way to link all of the boards
together, and place them in a tower. We will then donate it to a local
college, and use it as a tax write-off. The boards contain: P266 Mhz, 128 MB
of RAM, 128 IDE, Compac Flash Drive, Ethernet and USB ports. I am stationed
in the same building as our factory. We have a turret, so developing the
tower, power supply, etc. is not a problem. My task is just to find out a
way to use all these boards up. Any site, diagrams, or suggestions would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Eric Uren
AT Systems