Thermal Problems

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Fri Jul 25 10:25:39 EDT 2003

larger passive heatsinks... low-profile dimm modules in the angled dimm
sockets...

The fact that the power-supply is essentially exhausting into case despite
the blower is worrysome...

joelja

Joel Jaeggli	      Academic User Services   joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
--    PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E      --
  resort of the scoundrel.  With all due respect to an enlightened but