Project Help

Eric Uren enrico341 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 24 11:43:07 EDT 2003

To whomever it may concern,

              I work at a company called AT systems. I was recently assigned
the task of using up thirty extra SBC's that we have. My boss told me that
he wants to link all of the SBC's together, and plop them in a tower, and
donate them to a college or university as a tax write-off. We have a factory
attached to our engineering department, which contains a turret, multiple
work stations, and so on. So getting a hold of a custom tower, power supply,
etc. is not a problem. I just need to create a way to use these thirty extra
board we have. All thirty of them contain: a P266 processor, 128 MB of RAM,
128 IDE, Compac Flash Drive, and Ethernet and USB ports. Any diagrams,
sites, comments, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Eric Uren
AT Systems