Comparing MPI Implementations

Andrew Fant fant at
Thu Jul 24 11:17:00 EDT 2003

Does anyone have any experiences comparing MPI implementations for Linux?
In particular, I am interested in people's views of the relative merits of
Mpich, LAM, and MPIPro.  I currently have Mpich installed on our
production cluster, but this decision came mostly out of default, rather
than by any serious study.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew Fant      |   This    |  "If I could walk THAT way...
Molecular Geek   |   Space   |     I wouldn't need the talcum powder!"
fant at   |    For    |          G. Marx (apropos of Aerosmith)
Boston, MA USA   |   Hire    |