configure a cluster of 4-1 node

Dave Lane dlane at
Sun Jul 20 08:19:57 EDT 2003

At 08:38 AM 7/20/2003 +0400, RoUdY wrote:
>hello everybody,
>Can someone mail me the step how to configure a cluster of 4-1 node using
>the platform Linux.

This is not a simple answer that can be answered in an e-mail. I suggest
you read at least some of Robert Brown's online book (a continuous work in
progress for him, so its up-to-date) at:

That will tell you everything you need to know. You may also want to look
at one or more of the cluster software distributions such as:

Rocks -
Oscar -

Good luck ... Dave