interconnect latency, dissected.

Steven Timm timm at fnal.gov
Thu Jul 3 09:58:34 EDT 2003

We also saw streams numbers that were much higher than expected
while using a HP Proliant DL360  (compared to machines from
other vendors that were supposedly using the exact same chipset,
memory, and CPU speed.)  HP didn't have an explanation for the increase.

Steve

Steven C. Timm (630) 840-8525  timm at fnal.gov  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Fermilab Computing Division/Core Support Services Dept.
Assistant Group Leader, Scientific Computing Support Group
Lead of Computing Farms Team