Kickstart Help

torsten beowulf at howard.cc
Thu Jul 3 01:01:12 EDT 2003

Hello All,

RedHat 9.0, headless node

I'm  working   on  a  bootable-CD-ROM  (NFS-mounted   distro)  kickstart
installation method.  When the computer boots, it give me the
	boot:
prompt, and waits.  I havae to type in
	linux ks=cdrom:/ks.cfg
to get it going.  Is there any way to make this automatic?

During the  install, it  gets through to  aspell-ca-somevesrsion package
and stops, saying it is corrupt.  I haven't checked if it is corrupt, or
even exists, because I only copied one CD-ROM (disc1).  How do I control
which packages are  installed (since only a bare minimum  are needed, as
this is a headless node)?

Thanks for any pointers.
Torsten