help

chandrashekhar dethe cgdethe at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 00:55:45 EDT 2003

Hello,
Myself Prof.C.G.Dethe, Asst. Professor in the
department of electronics and Tele. SSGM, College of
Engg. Shegaon (M.S.) India. I wish to set up an
experimental high performance linux cluster in our
lab. I want to begin with simply 8 nodes. This will be
given as an project to PG student.
I wish to write a proposal for this purpose to Dept.
of Science and Tech. Govt. of India. Pl. let us know
the hardware + software requirements for this cluster
which will be used for research work mainly.

with regards,
-cgdethe

Prof.C.G.Dethe
SSGM College of Engg. Shegaon 444 203