Cluster programming...

Steffen Persvold sp at
Thu Jan 23 20:01:19 EST 2003

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:

> Actually the latest (I don't know if last) release of RH for Alpha is 7.2
> You can find it at

Hmm, this has to be some rebranded stuff because the official 7.2 from RH
is only supporting i386, ia64 and s390 (AFAIK). I doubt there will be any
newer releases for Alphas from RedHat, unfortunately for Alphas nobody is
interested in putting a lot of work into a dead end (especially when
they're not getting any significant amount of money from it), but HP
might keep up the patchwork (afterall they still sell the hardware don't
they ?).

  Steffen Persvold   |       Scali AS
 mailto:sp at |
Tel: (+47) 2262 8950 |   Olaf Helsets vei 6
Fax: (+47) 2262 8951 |   N0621 Oslo, NORWAY