Physical questions

Jim Meyer purp at
Mon Jan 13 19:15:22 EST 2003

On Mon, 2003-01-13 at 11:42, Paul English wrote:
> does anyone know any vendors for this sort of
> a mounting solution?  I found this one, but it looks like it includes the
> motherboards and the rack, while I'd like to just buy the shelves:

Talk to John Wu at KingStar; I believe you'll find that they'll sell you
just the bits you need. I found KSU to be a wonderful system integration
shop which understands that you're not made of money and will actively
help you find a way to fit what you need into the budget you have. Their
technical support and service have also been top-notch in the few times
I needed to call on them.

--j, a former KingStar customer.
Jim Meyer, Geek at Large                                    purp at