[Beowulf] Websites for small clusters

Joe Greenseid jgreenseid at wesleyan.edu
Tue Dec 30 12:18:46 EST 2003

I have tried to post as many of these "how to build a beowulf" sites as i
can find on my website here:  http://lcic.org/documentation.html#comp

right now it looks like i have 5 or 6 of them that aren't from places like
IBM and stuff (and a few from IBM, ameslab, etc).  if folks come across
others i'm missing, please send them along to me, i'd be happy to post
them (i've seen a few things on the list here in the past month that i
have on the TODO list; i just haven't had much time with the real job
taking all my time lately, but that is changing shortly).

--Joe

*  Joe Greenseid                      *
*  jgreenseid [at] wesleyan [dot] edu *
*  http://www.thunderlizards.net      *