[Beowulf] Websites for small clusters

D. Scott ds10025 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Dec 30 08:55:00 EST 2003

Hi

Another site had a paper. Have anyone come across Linpack paper?

The site is http://www.csis.hku.hk/~clwang/gideon300/peak.html.

I had the same problem interpret the results when I ran test supplied my
mpich, eg mpptest and gotest.

Will it be worth setting up a performance chart for small clusters. It can
include, FLOPS, Network performance etc.

Dan
On Dec 30 2003, Josh Moore wrote:Linpack paper,