[Beowulf] Websites for small clusters

D. Scott ds10025 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Dec 30 06:42:43 EST 2003

Hi

How did you calculate mega flops?

I will download and look into the benchmark program you are using.

Could we aggreed on which benchmark software to use so that we can compare
performance of each small cluster?

http://home.attmil.ne.jp/a/jm/

Gives me an idea to put together a basic site. I'll see what I can do.

It did take me alot of time and effect searching the net for information.
I'll see if I can put it all together.

Dan