[Beowulf] Websites for small clusters

Jim Lux james.p.lux at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Dec 29 21:45:05 EST 2003

I fully agree... I suspect that most readers of this list start with a small
cluster, and a historical record of what it took to get it up and running is
quite useful, especially the hiccups and problems that you inevitably
encounter. (e.g. what do you mean the circuit breaker just tripped on the
plug strip when we plugged all those things into it?)