[Beowulf] Q: Any beowulf people in the Beijing area?

Brian Dobbins brian.dobbins at yale.edu
Mon Dec 29 15:41:25 EST 2003

Hi guys,

  I'm just curious if there are any people here in the Beijing area who
are doing work with Beowulf clusters?  I may be moving there sometime next
year, but would like very much to stay involved in the realm of Beowulf
and parallel computing in general.

  This is very preliminary, but if there are any of you out there who do
work with clusters, or are planning on building one, etc., and happen to
be in the Beijing area, I'd love to know!  :-)

  Cheers,
  - Brian