[Beowulf] Semi-philosophical Question

Leigh leigh at twilightdreams.net
Thu Dec 18 17:45:09 EST 2003

At 05:35 PM 12/18/2003 -0500, Jag wrote:
>On Thu, 2003-12-18 at 16:19, Leigh wrote:
>
> >What is your cluster going to be used for?

It hasn't been decided what the cluster will be used for. The entire thing,
thus far, is an experiment. Mostly to see if two people who so far, have no
clue how to build one can get one built and running (so far so good, I
think) and from there, we'll putz around and see what we can do with it.
Maybe have fun with SETI at home, or perhaps sell space upon the "big" one
once we get it going for scientists to be able to run data upon.