[Beowulf] Simple Cluster

Ranjit Chagar ranjit.chagar at ntlworld.com
Mon Dec 15 08:54:31 EST 2003

Hi robert/jim,

Well I built a cluster just for the hell of it. And as you said, before the
flames start, it was built just to see what I could do, built from cheap
PCs, just for the fun of it. They are 133Mhz PII and I built mine following
the instructions from pondermatic. Okay, so in this day and age that is old
hat, and so is my system but I enjoyed building it and enjoy playing around
with it. And then, being stupid myself, I wrote out instructions so that I
could did it again cause I will be the first to admit my memory isn't that
good.

Full details at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ranjit.chagar/

Robert - if you have any questions let me know.

Jim - I dont mean for this email to sound bad but my english sometimes is
taken wrong. I mean to say that you can do it if you want.

Best Regards, Ranjit