[Beowulf] About Linpack

Victor Lima victor_ms at bol.com.br
Wed Dec 10 05:59:29 EST 2003

Hello All,
I have a problem with a Linpack (HPL) with my small LinuxRedHat 7.1 with
kernel 2.4.20 Cluster (17 Machines) with Mosix and MPI.
When I try to execute xhpl this message apear on my screan:

mpirun -np X xhpl

Where X is the number 17, I try to change the file, hpl.dat, but nothin
happend.

HPL ERROR from process # 0, on line 408 of function HPL_pdinfo:
 >>> Need at least 4 processes for these tests <<<

HPL ERROR from process # 0, on line 610 of function HPL_pdinfo:
 >>> Illegal input in file HPL.dat. Exiting ... <<<

HPL ERROR from process # 0, on line 408 of function HPL_pdinfo:
 >>> Need at least 4 processes for these tests <<<

HPL ERROR from process # 0, on line 610 of function HPL_pdinfo:
 >>> Illegal input in file HPL.dat. Exiting ... <<<

HPL ERROR from process # 0, on line 408 of function HPL_pdinfo:
 >>> Need at least 4 processes for these tests <<<

HPL ERROR from process # 0, on line 610 of function HPL_pdinfo:
 >>> Illegal input in file HPL.dat. Exiting ... <<<

HPL ERROR from process # 0, on line 408 of function HPL_pdinfo:
 >>> Need at least 4 processes for these tests <<<

HPL ERROR from process # 0, on line 610 of function HPL_pdinfo:
 >>> Illegal input in file HPL.dat. Exiting ... <<<

Some one here has the same problem?

Universidade Católica Dom Bosco
Esp. Redes de Computadores
+55 67 312-3300