Scalable PBS (was: PBS/Maui problem)

Rayson Ho raysonlogin at
Wed Dec 3 17:50:39 EST 2003

While Scalable PBS is technically better than OpenPBS, I found that it
is actually less open than other batch systems (condor, OpenPBS, SGE)

All "scalablepbsusers" mail messages are filtered by hand by Cluster
Resource INC. This creates significant delays to the mail response

All major lists are not filtered by hand, I just don't understand the
reasons of doing that...

BTW, anyone on that list but is not encountering the same experience??

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now