clusterworldexpo 2003 Pages!

Anas Nashif nashif at planux.com
Tue Dec 2 22:12:56 EST 2003

Douglas Eadline, Cluster World Magazine wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Dec 2003, Anas Nashif wrote:
>

>>hi,
>>
>>Any idea where can I find the old pages  of clusterworldexpo 2003,
>>http://www.clusterworldexpo.com./ is a dead end at the moment! Is there
>>an archive somewhere?
>

> What exactly do you need?

Everything :-)
I'd like to see who talked there and to see what talk were given etc.
Its always good to have some kind of archive with the program of old
conferences, for example something like www.supercomp.org.

> The www.clusterworldexpo.com site is morphing into the 2004 meeting site.
> ClusterWorld Expo will be held on April 5-8, 2004, keynotes include
> Tom Sterling, Ian Foster, and Dave Turek.

Yes, I could see that on the new page, but as I said, its a dead end, no
links to anything there...

Thanks,

Anas