Beowulf of bare motherboards

pesch at attglobal.net pesch at attglobal.net
Tue Dec 2 21:40:24 EST 2003

We used that technique in the late nineties: one 300W PS for 4 or more
motherboards (we had 1:6 power multiplier
pc boards and cabling made). Worked well and saved lots of space. The idea
might again become interesting for the
new low power processors (VIA 1 Ghz = 7W).

To support the motherboards we used prepunched steel sheetmetal bent to fit and nylon pc guides (remember the
s-100 bus?)

Paul Schenker