Fedora for x86_64

Mike Snitzer msnitzer at lnxi.com
Mon Dec 1 10:50:03 EST 2003

On Mon, Dec 01 2003 at 07:37,
John Hearns <john.hearns at clustervision.com> wrote:

> I saw this on the Fedora list that it has been released for x86_64
> http://fedora.linux.duke.edu/fc1_x86_64/
>
> I should say that I haven't tried/used this myself, just thought
> it would be of interest to this list.

It should be noted that this is NOT an official Fedora Core 1 release for
amd64; as taken from the post to fedora-devel:

ISOs will not be provided for this release, but everything is there for
an install.

*       WARNING: This release is a preview, it is not an official Fedora
*       Core 1 Release, this is not an official Fedora Core Test Release.
*       This release may very well cause damage to your data, your system,
*       your pets and loved ones, and most certainly your sleep schedule.
*       There is no guarantee of any type on performance, stability, or
*       your sanity.  Use at your own risk.