Intel acquiring Pallas

Steven Timm timm at fnal.gov
Thu Aug 28 20:59:57 EDT 2003

The ROCKS distribution at www.rocksclusters.org claims
to have done so for the IA64 architecture.. I have not tested it myself.
Your mileage may vary.

Steve

Steven C. Timm (630) 840-8525  timm at fnal.gov  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Fermilab Computing Division/Core Support Services Dept.
Assistant Group Leader, Scientific Computing Support Group
Lead of Computing Farms Team