Change Management Control

Greg Lindahl lindahl at
Thu Aug 28 16:31:20 EDT 2003

> I am looking for information/sites and a formal best practice change
> control for clusters.  Can someone point me in the right direction? thx -ar

Most clusters are a lot more informal, and don't have any kind of
change control.

I suspect your best bet would be to look at people involved in LISA:
Large Installation Systems Administration. These guys are mostly
commercial, and we (the HPC cluster community) don't talk to them
much, even though we should.

-- greg