perl-bproc bindings

Daniel Widyono widyono at cis.upenn.edu
Tue Aug 26 17:33:06 EDT 2003

Anyone out there besides Dan Ridge from Scyld make Perl bindings for bproc,
something more recent than spring of 2001?  Failing that, anyone have a
chance to flesh out the missing information in Dan's work (e.g. C constant()
function which doesn't seem to exist, error handling, etc.)?  I have it "just
working" for "just users", and barely at that.  Error handling consists of
returning -128 minus negated error code if there's an error.

I've already Googled and checked these archives (perl bproc binding).
Everything points back to Dan's work.

Thanks,
Dan W.

--
-- Daniel Widyono                      http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~widyono
-- Liniac Project,     CIS Dept.,    SEAS,    University of Pennsylvania