A question about Bewoulf software:

Ao Jiang ajiang at mail.eecis.udel.edu
Wed Aug 27 17:32:38 EDT 2003

   Hi,
   These days, our lab are planning to built up
a Beowulf cluster, which uses Intel Xeon Processors
or Pentium 4, and Intel Pro Gigabit (10/100/100)
ethernet card.
   We wonder if we choose commerical software, such as
scyld, which version will support Xeon Processor or
Pentium 4 respectively? And which version will support
Intel Pro Gigabit Ethernet card?
   If we try buliding by ourself, which version of software
we should choose?
   Thanks a lot for your kind suggestion. I am looking
forward to hearing from you. Thanks again.

   Tom