Newbie

Farooq Kamal farooqkamal_76 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 18:38:21 EDT 2003

Hi Everyone,

Its my first email to this group. What I was looking
for is that "is beowulf transparent to applications
running".

What I mean by that is suppose I run a apache server
on the master node; will the cluster manage the load
balancing and process migration itself? or every
application that is intented to run on beowulf must be
written from scracth to do so.

And at last if beowulf can't do, is there anyother
implematation of clusters that has these above said
qualities

Regards
Farooq Kamal
SZABIST - Karachi