MPICH again

Farschad Torabi farschad at
Mon Aug 18 12:17:14 EDT 2003

Hi All,
I still have some problems running MPICH on my machine :^(

I've installed MPICH and PGF90 on my PC and I am able to compile parallel codes using MPI with mpif90 command. But the problem arise when I want to run the executable file on a Bowulf cluster.

As Jason Connor told me, I use the following command

<MPICH_directory>/bin/mpirun -machinefile machs -np 2 a.out

But it prompts me that there are not enough architecture on LINUX.

In this case it is like when I run the executable file (i.e.  a.out) manually without using mpirun.

what do you think about this??
Thank you in advance

Farschad Torabi