Scalable PBS

Andrew Wang andrewxwang at yahoo.com.tw
Sat Aug 16 23:12:21 EDT 2003

For SGE, I simply download the binary package, and
then do the full install. I don't have to build the
source so it doesn't matter if it use aimk or
autoconf.

I looked at SPBS a while ago, I think if you don't
need to build the GUI, then you don't need tcl/tk, and
you just need to use the command line for managing the
cluster.

Andrew.

 --- Dale Harris <rodmur at maybe.org> 的訊息:
> On Sat, Aug 16, 2003 at 07:29:17AM -0700, Dale
> However, the fact that it requires tcl/tk does not.
> Whatever happen to
> the concept of making a simple tool that just does
> it's job well.  I
> don't see why I need a GUI for a job scheduler.  Let
> the emacs people
> make some frontend for it.
>
> Dale

每天都 Yahoo!奇摩