MPICH

Farschad Torabi farschad at myrealbox.com
Thu Aug 14 15:21:47 EDT 2003

Hi,
I am a new user to this mailing list.
And also I am very new to Beowulf clusters.
So I will have to many questions, please be patient :^)

At the moment, I want to run a sample program using
MPI. The program is in F90 and I use PGF90 to compile it.

I installed the MPICH and pgf90 and compiled the program successfully. Now, my question is that how can I run the output executable file on a cluster??

Should I use lamboot to make the systems ready to work together?? It seems that lamboot is not for MPICH. It is for LAM and now I want to know, what is
the alternative command for lamboot!!

Thank you in advance
Farschad Torabi