Power monitoring

Egan Ford egan at sense.net
Tue Aug 5 18:12:21 EDT 2003

I know this was discussed recently with "kill-a-watt" as a popular choice,
however I am looking for the next step up, something more on the circuit level
that I can hardwire between my lab and breakers.  Support for multiple circuits
would be nice too as well as 110/220 support.  Add a serial port for remote
monitoring and I'm set.  However I am looking for a cheap solution, a web cam
pointing to a meter is an option.  I'll even settle for analogue, I just need
kwh.

Thanks.