mpich2-0.93

RoUdY rouds at servihoo.com
Tue Aug 5 08:54:57 EDT 2003

hello everybody
I have download MPICH2-0.93 and I have some difficulty in
implementing it. That is, according to some research done
I need to amend the file "machines.LINUX" so that the
parallel computing can start and to choose which node  to
form part of the cluster. But the problem is that there is
no file which name "machine.LINUX" and the file is suppose
to be found in the directory
.../mpich2-0.93/util/machines.
Well, I use redhat9.0 - hope to hear from you very soon
If there is a web site to get the necessary information
please let me know.
Cheers
Roudy.
The Portal of Mauritius