AMD Opteron benchmarks

Joseph Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Fri Apr 25 18:15:44 EDT 2003

I'd be curious to see the Intel compiled code run on the Opteron, and
the gcc compiled code run on the Xeon.  The BLAST results were quite
suprising, so I would like to see if that is the identical binary on
both systems, and if so, what is the config of each.

--
Joseph Landman <landman at scalableinformatics.com>