Mom Config

Rayson Ho raysonlogin at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 20:35:32 EDT 2003

I would strongly suggest any new batch system installations to start
with GridEngine.

It is "more opensource" than OpenPBS, easier to install, easier to use,
more features, and more friendly developers.

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/

If you are in doubt, read the thread "sun grid engine?":

http://www.beowulf.org/pipermail/beowulf/2003-March/date.html

Rayson

http://search.yahoo.com