Mom Config

Vu Duc Lam Duclam80 at
Thu Apr 24 19:38:04 EDT 2003

I want to install OpenPBS in a cluster with 16 nodes IBM PC and 1 front-end
machine HP Server. I want to use FIFO scheduler. So could any one can give
me the detail of mom config file, scheduler config file which I can use to
configure the cluster. I try serveral times to config these file according
to PBS admin administration document but when I submit a Job, I receive a
message error:"Job execeeds queue resources limit"  although i set a
resources resquest for a job as small as posible. Thanks for yours help.