Cluster World Expo

Donald Becker becker at scyld.com
Thu Apr 24 17:07:52 EDT 2003

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003, Marc Cozzi wrote:

> Someone posted http://www.clusterworldexpo.com here a day
> or so ago.
> Have (m)any of you been to the Cluster World Expo before?

It's a new show combined with an older conference.
The focus is more on deployed and end-to-end use of clusters and cluster
applications, rather than algorithm or theory oriented conferences.

Thanks to the hard work of Adam Goodman, it's shaping up to be a really
good event.  (Adam is the well-known editor of Linux Magazine -- if you
have been to a Linux conference in the U.S., you have seen Adam.)

Donald Becker				becker at scyld.com
Annapolis MD 21403			410-990-9993