ClusterWorld Conference & Expo Announcement

Adam Goodman adamgood at linux-mag.com
Wed Apr 23 12:19:32 EDT 2003

Hello Everyone,

We would be really be thrilled to have any and all of you involved in
our conference!

We're excited to inform you that ClusterWorld Conference & Expo San Jose
2003 Registration is now open!  You can register today for your FREE
Exhibits Pass, or for one of our in-depth conference passes!

Please use your SPECIAL PRIORITY CODE -  BELOW when registering.

Just go to http://www.clusterworldexpo.com and click on "REGISTER NOW!" to
sign up today!

ClusterWorld Conference and Expo
June 23 - 26, 2003
San Jose Convention Center
San Jose, CA
http://www.clusterworldexpo.com

Cluster technology is changing everything - from supercomputing to
high-availability - and it's growing faster than any other segment of the
market. ClusterWorld Conference & Expo stands at the very center of this
amazing movement. At ClusterWorld Conference & Expo, you can:

* LEARN from top clustering experts from all industries in our extensive
conference programs.
* EXPERIENCE the latest cluster technology from all the top vendors on our
awesome expo floor.
* MEET AND NETWORK with colleagues from across the world of clustering at
our numerous sponsored social events and parties.

*** Keynote Speakers *** (Keynotes are open to all attendees)

John Picklo
Manager, High Performance Computing
DaimlerChrysler

John Reynders
Vice-President, Informatics
Celera Therapeutics

Jacobus N. Buur
Principal Research Physicist
Shell International Exploration and Production B.V.

Dr. Tilak Agerwala
Vice President, Systems
IBM Research

The ClusterWorld conference program was created in conjunction with the
Linux Clusters Institute (LCI) and offers something for everyone
interested in cluster technology.  If you work with clusters in any
capacity, ClusterWorld Conference & Expo is the one event you cannot
afford to miss this year.

Learn more at http://www.clusterworldexpo.com.

*** ClusterWorld Conference & Expo Sponsors ***

Platinum: HP and Intel
Gold: AMD, Dell, MSC Software, Myricom, RackSaver, RLX Technologies
Silver: APC - American Power Conversion, Appro International, Linux
Networx, Microway, Penguin Computing, Promicro Systems, and Western
Scientific
Media Sponsors: Dr. Dobbs Journal, GridToday, HPCwire, Linux Magazine, and
Sys Admin