Power supply problems (was: Machine Check Exception)

Derek Richardson derek.richardson at pgs.com
Tue Apr 15 15:03:33 EDT 2003

Vaclav,
Thanks for the info, I ending up finding the problem : CPU1.  Which of
course was the last thing I checked...it took a while for it to occur to
me that a machine check exception might not be particular to the CPU
that generates it.
Thanks,
Derek R.

--
Linux Administrator
derek.richardson at pgs.com
derek.richardson at ieee.org
Office 713-781-4000
Cell 713-817-1197
bureaucracy, n:
	A method for transforming energy into solid waste.