task sharing

Dennis Sarvis, II dsarvis at zcorum.com
Tue Apr 15 10:08:40 EDT 2003

I attempted to build a 2 node cluster, simply because my workstations
are slow and irritating whilst developing web applications and graphics,
with a crossover cable I made. They are running Redhat 9 (a P2 and a
Celron550). The machines can see and talk to each other, but do not
share tasks. My question is, what is the "best" software to control the
cluster and share tasks for X-windows on Redhat 9, and is this even a
suitable use?
--
Web Applications Designer/Developer, Project Manager, Graphic Designer,
Commercial Web Site Designer, Research & Development, Systems

Dennis Sarvis, II <dsarvis at zcorum.com>