Can't run NAS Benchmark

Douglas Eadline deadline at plogic.com
Mon Apr 14 13:13:41 EDT 2003

On Sat, 12 Apr 2003, Vu Duc Lam wrote:

> Hi,
>
> To run NAS Benchmark correctly, may be or not to install Scalapack library.
> I have some problem when trying to run 5 Kernel Benchmarks with class B and
> C. I have installed NAS Benchmark in a cluster System. The system is
> collection of Intel processor-based workstations and server interconnected
> by TCP/IP network. Each node is Intel with Pentium 800 MHz processor  and
> 256 megabytes of memory, 2GB of Hark Disk.

You may wish to look at the BPS (Beowulf Performance Suite):

http://www.cluster-rant.com/article.pl?sid=03/03/17/1838236

and:

http://www.hpc-design.com/reports/bps1/index.html

BPS has the NAS suite included. It also has a script that allows different
compilers (gnu,pgi,intel), numbers of CPUs, test size, and MPI's
(mpich,lam,mpipro)

It has everything you need to run the tests (and more).

Doug

Paralogic, Inc.           |     PEAK     |      Voice:+610.814.2800
130 Webster Street        |   PARALLEL   |        Fax:+610.814.5844
Bethlehem, PA 18015 USA   |  PERFORMANCE |    http://www.plogic.com