HPL Benchmark on Itanium 2 box

Chris Oubre chris_oubre at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 10:46:58 EDT 2003

     Have you tried using the Intel MKL (Math Kernel Library)?
http://www.intel.com/software/products/mkl/mkl52/  This is what we use.
We have found this library very fast!

Christopher D. Oubre                               *
email: chris_oubre at hotmail.com                     *
research: http://cmt.rice.edu/~coubre              *
Web: http://www.angelfire.com/la2/oubre            *
Hangout: http://pub44.ezboard.com/bsouthterrebonne *
Phone:(713)348-3541  Fax:   (713)348-4150          *
Rice University                                    *
Department of Physics, M.S. 61                     *
6100 Main St.                       ^-^            *
Houston, Tx  77251-1892, USA       (O O)           *
-= Phlax=-                         ( v )           *

Message: 2