Can't run NAS Benchmark

Vu Duc Lam Duclam80 at
Fri Apr 11 17:57:56 EDT 2003

To run NAS Benchmark correctly, may be or not to install Scalapack library.
I have some problem when trying to run 5 Kernel Benchmarks with class B and
C. I have installed NAS Benchmark in a cluster System. The system is
collection of Intel processor-based workstations and server interconnected
by TCP/IP network. Each node is Intel with Pentium 800 MHz processor  and
256 megabytes of memory, 2GB of Hark Disk.