cooling systems (jbassett)

Mike Sullivan mike.sullivan at
Fri Apr 11 14:47:26 EDT 2003

We have designed a custom cabinet for a client that must run in a room
without AC. The system has
an integral centrifugal blower that can have the air ducted to an
outside sink. ( or to double as a furnace
in the winter). The Motherboards mount to trays inside the cabinet so we
do not use standard 1U cases.

Mike Sullivan                           Director Performance Computing
@lliance Technologies,                  Voice: (416) 385-3255 x 228,
18 Wynford Dr, Suite 407                Fax:   (416) 385-1774
Toronto, ON, Canada, M3C-3S2            Toll Free:1-877-216-3199