remote booting

Yudong Tian yudong at lshp.gsfc.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 11 11:00:12 EDT 2003

Please make sure your NIC supports PXE boot or not. If it does,
then you can boot over the network without using a floppy.
If it does not, you might need to use syslinux on a floppy.
I did network boot and installation before, and here you can
find the steps I took:
   http://lis.gsfc.nasa.gov/yudong/notes/net-install.txt

Falun Dafa: The Tao of Meditation (http://www.falundafa.org)
Yudong Tian, Ph.D.  NASA/GSFC  (301) 286-2275