remote booting

suresh chandra virtualsuresh at
Fri Apr 11 06:49:48 EDT 2003

I am building a 2-node cluster as a practice for
building a 16-node cluster in University.
I want to remote boot for client (Diskless), I found
PXELINUX should be flashed or burned into a PROM on
the network card.
Is there any other way for remote booting by using a
Floppy disk (which in turn invoke my NIC for remote
booting), I have less time to get a PROM for my
network card.

I am going to use OpenMosix.
Thanks in Advance.

Suresh Chandra Mannava, India.