problem with load balancing

Dennis Sarvis, II dsarvis at
Thu Apr 10 12:32:49 EDT 2003

I tried implementing a 2 node cluster (both redhat, 1 a PII400 and 1 a
Celeron550) with a cross-over cable I built. I tried implementing an
open-mosix kernel and they talk to each other, I can manually migrate
processes in x-windows, but they will not auto share. I also tried PVM
but it just freezes up. I wanted to try mpi-ch but I need some guidance.
I did 'try' to turn on RSH, but I may not have done it correctly.
Alpharetta, GA
Dennis Sarvis, II <dsarvis at>