setting PXE on a different net interface

Lauro L. A. Whately whately at lcp.coppe.ufrj.br
Wed Apr 9 16:11:10 EDT 2003

Hi,

   I would like to make the machines in the cluster boot from a remote
server. The mainboard of the nodes has a giga-ethernet interface
on-board. Also, each node has a pci fast-ethernet interface that I want
to use for administration and services (nfs, nis, monitoring, ...).
The only configuration I find in the bios for the PXE is booting from
the on-board interface.
Does anyone know I way to reconfigure the (Intel) boot agent bypass the
  onboard interface and boot from the pci interface ?

  TIA,
Lauro Whately.