FOLLOWUP: Re: Platform adopts DRMAA?

Ian Lumb ilumb at
Fri Apr 4 06:47:33 EST 2003

NPi merged with the GGF in April 2002 - see for more.  -Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Chen [mailto:ron_chen_123 at]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 2:37 AM
To: Jim Meyer
Subject: Re: FOLLOWUP: Re: Platform adopts DRMAA?

I have to confess that I did not get the information
directly form Platform.

I have been looking for the forum post which mentioned
that Platform's NPi is dead, and Platform is joining
DRMAA. I still couldn't find it.

Nevertheless, I just found that Platform is a member
of GGF:

which defines DRMAA:

So that made the original poster on the forum believed
that Platform is joining DRMAA.

Do you know why Platform discarded NPi?

(Looks like another M$ API standard!)