FOLLOWUP: Re: Platform adopts DRMAA?

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 02:36:40 EST 2003

I have to confess that I did not get the information
directly form Platform.

I have been looking for the forum post which mentioned
that Platform's NPi is dead, and Platform is joining
DRMAA. I still couldn't find it.

Nevertheless, I just found that Platform is a member
of GGF:
http://www.gridforum.org/L_About/who.htm

which defines DRMAA:
http://www.gridforum.org/3_SRM/drmaa.htm

So that made the original poster on the forum believed
that Platform is joining DRMAA.

Do you know why Platform discarded NPi?

(Looks like another M$ API standard!)

 -Ron